Introduction to LIC AAO Job Description of LIC AAO Role & Responsibilities of LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria for the Job Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Position Salary Structure of LIC AAO Selection Process for the Post Benefits of Becoming a LIC AAO Tips and Advice for Appearing in the Exam Conclusion
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic career in the insurance industry? Look no further than the job of LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer). This role is not just about crunching numbers or processing paperwork. It involves a diverse range of responsibilities, such as assessing risks, developing marketing strategies, handling customer complaints and much more. In this blog post, we will explore what it takes to be a LIC AAO and what your day-to-day job might look like. So grab a cup of coffee and let’s dive into the exciting world of LIC AAO!
Introduction to LIC AAO
LIC AAO is one of the most popular job roles in the insurance sector. LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) is a highly responsible position that requires candidates to be efficient in various works such as customer service, finance, and administration.
The duties and responsibilities of a LIC AAO are many and varied. Some of the key duties of an LIC AAO include:
Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
Processing and approving policy applications
Analysing and assessing risk factors involved in insurance policies
Managing finances and preparing financial reports
– Maintaining records and preparing statistical reports
Thus, an LIC AAO has to be well-versed in many different aspects of insurance operations. The job role is both challenging and rewarding, making it a popular choice among job seekers.
Job Description of LIC AAO
An LIC AAO is responsible for multiple tasks within the organization. They must maintain and develop relationships with agents, policyholders, and other customers. They also handle customer service inquiries and process claims. In addition, they may be responsible for marketing and sales activities.
Role & Responsibilities of LIC AAO
The job of a LIC AAO is to sell life insurance policies and other products offered by the company. They are responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied with the products they purchase, and that they receive the support they need to make informed decisions about their coverage. LIC AAO also work to build strong relationships with agents and other customers.
Eligibility Criteria for the Job
In order to be eligible for the job of LIC AAO, candidates must:
– Be between the ages of 21 and 30
– Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent
– Possess strong analytical and numerical skills
– Be a citizen of India
– Be proficient in English and Hindi
Candidates who meet the above criteria will be shortlisted for the next stage of selection, which is an online examination.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Position
The LIC AAO syllabus is divided into four sections:
1. Reasoning Ability
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. English Language
4. General Awareness
The examination will be conducted in online mode and will consist of objective type questions. The total marks for the examination are 250 and the duration of the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes. The distribution of marks for each section is as follows:
1. Reasoning Ability – 50 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
3. English Language – 100 marks
4. General Awareness – 50 marks
Salary Structure of LIC AAO
The LIC AAO is one of the most popular jobs in the insurance sector. It offers a good salary and perks. The average salary of an LIC AAO is around Rs. 2 lakhs per annum. However, the salary may differ based on the location, experience, and employer.
Selection Process for the Post
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is a prestigious position in the Indian insurance sector. The LIC AAO selection process is conducted by the LIC of India every year to fill up the vacant posts.
The LIC AAO selection process consists of three rounds- an online written examination, interview, and medical examination. Candidates who clear the online written examination are shortlisted for the interview round. The final merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the online written examination and interview.
Candidates who wish to apply for the LIC AAO post must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. They must also be between 21-30 years of age as on 1st March of the year of application. The application process is entirely online and candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 600/- (for general and OBC categories) or Rs 100/- (for SC/ST/PWD categories).
The syllabus for the online written examination covers topics like Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge. The examination is conducted for a duration of 2 hours and consists of objective type questions. Candidates have to score a minimum of 40% marks in each section and an overall cut-off mark to qualify for the next round.
The interview round tests the candidate’s communication skills, subject knowledge, and personality traits.
Benefits of Becoming an LIC AAO
LIC AAO is one of the most popular job roles in India. Many people aspire to become an LIC AAO because of the many benefits that the job role offers. Some of the main benefits of becoming an LIC AAO are:
1. Job security: One of the main benefits of becoming an LIC AAO is the job security that it offers. As an LIC AAO, you will be employed by one of the largest and most reputable insurance companies in India, which means that your job is unlikely to be at risk even during tough economic times.
2. Good pay and perks: Another major benefit of becoming an LIC AAO is the good pay and perks that come with the job. As an LIC AAO, you can expect to earn a good salary and enjoy various perks such as medical insurance and housing allowance.
3. Challenging work: If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then becoming an LIC AAO is a great option for you. As an LIC AAO, you will be responsible for managing various insurance products and ensuring that policyholders get the best possible service.
4. Opportunity to grow: Becoming an LIC AAO also gives you the opportunity to grow within the company. Many LIC AAOs go on to hold senior positions within the company, such as branch manager or regional manager.
Tips and Advice for Appearing in the Exam
When appearing for the LIC AAO Exam, it is important to be well prepared and aware of what to expect. The following tips and advice will help you to appear for the exam with confidence and achieve success.
– Firstly, make sure that you are familiar with the syllabus and pattern of the LIC AAO Exam. This will help you to understand the structure of the exam and identify which areas you need to focus on.
– It is also important to have a good study plan in place so that you can utilise your time effectively and revise all the relevant topics before the exam.
– On the day of the exam, make sure that you arrive at the venue well in advance so that you can relax and focus on your paper.
– During the exam, attempt all questions confidently and don’t get bogged down if you find any question difficult. Move on to other questions and come back to it later if time permits.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of success in the LIC AAO Exam and take one step closer to achieving your goal of becoming an LIC AAO.